Real Estate Guidelines
For Pretty Instant Real Estate shoots, our clients are looking for a mix of wide and medium focal length images which showcase the space. The photographer should be shooting at a high aperture, locked down on a tripod.
To ensure an accurate perspective of the space please keep vertical lines, like walls, door frames and counters, parallel with the frame of the image. This will help facilitate more mindful compositions, and ensure the entire space is tack sharp in the image.
- 3 Bracket HDR imagery. +1EXP, 0EXP, -1EXP
- Shoot locked down on a tripod to ensure no movement between exposures.
- Images will be composited in post by our editing team.
- Unless specified otherwise no additional lighting is necessary.
- ISO Under 400
- Aperture Between f/11 and f/16
- File Size: Smallest RAW available.
- Wide angle lens (between 17 & 24mm)