Pretty Instant Interactive is our roaming photo booth technology that allows us to immediately share photos from an event with the people in them.
You will work with a photographer who will take photos while you use an iPad to share those photos to guests via their email address, phone number or twitter handle.
At most Interactive gigs a Pretty Instant site manager will handle communication with the client and if necessary, provide technical support throughout the event. The client may still talk to you directly if there is a photo that they want you to share.
If you have any questions at the event, please talk to your site manager or contact our Gig Support line directly.
Interactive Booking & Ambassador Staffing Process
- Clients typically book our Interactive service several weeks in advance by requesting a quote.
- As soon as we have the necessary details from the client a call goes out to our ambassador network.
- The first person to respond to the call will usually get staffed for the gig.
We typically have ambassadors arrive 1 hour prior to the start of the activation. When you arrive check in with your site manager. You will be provided with the contact info of this person in nexus and the corresponding calendar invite.
If a uniform is required you will be given time to change into your uniform.
The site manager or photographer will make sure that the iPad is setup correctly for you.
Familiarize yourself with the app interface scrolling through and viewing photos.
Once connected and familiar with the app please send a couple of test photos to our test accounts so that our team back in the office can confirm that the sharing messages and photo branding is setup properly.
Please send tests to the following:
If there is a slideshow or photo printing at your activation you will be provided with additional instructions regarding this functionality.
Get familiar with timing and team chemistry by running through the entire photo sharing process with the photographer multiple times.
Make the app disconnect a few times by turning the camera off and back on again to familiarize yourself with reconnecting the app and camera.
During the event
- Stay within close range (approx. 5 ft.) of the photographer at all times to ensure the app stays connected to the camera.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and how guests are reacting to the photographer.
- Smile and be confident of the app and process
- Unless you can’t hear the guest or can’t spell the guest’s name, do not let them enter their own information on the iPad.
- Don’t take breaks at busy times of the event. If breaks are required your site manager will coordinate them for you.
- If working with multiple teams try to rotate while taking breaks to ensure complete coverage of the event.
- Be mindful of how you represent Pretty Instant while working and while on breaks.
- Please do not check your phone when on the floor of the event.